1. Software programming and on-site commissioning of the system for automatic control of the performed project;
2. Document writing related to the automation control part: such as I/O list, BOM list, FS/CLL/SDS document;
3. Complete the work of the automation control part, and cooperate with the promotion and completion acceptance of the overall project.
1. More than 3 years working experience in automation control projects, with independent software programming experience, 5 engineering projects experience or more;
2. Skilled in Siemens software, such asStep7, Wincc, TIA PORTAL, PCS7, etc.;
3. Experience in the pharmaceutical industry's automation control project is preferred. Fluent in spoken English, and able to communicate with foreigners.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org with subject of “position” + “workplace”.
For more information about us, please follow our official recruitment account.